The Chad Brady Group
The Chad Brady Group represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available. The Chad Brady Group offers ultimate privacy and security, speed, and efficiency. Their years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.
“To win the consumer by delivering and managing a high value and personal emotional connection under a highly profitable model for our agents & partners”
“To create an agent career trajectory to deliver change to the consumer perception of a real estate transaction through an industry-leading business model.”
Our Core Values
- Fiercely Committed: At Watters International Realty, our dedication to producing amazing results for our clients influences everything that we do. We’re never satisfied with our service --- there is always room to improve, to innovate, to refine our processes to meet the needs of our clients. Our culture of C.A.N.I. (Constant And Never-ending Improvement) informs our work ethic and service-first attitude.
- Relentless: Our agents and staff know that half-measures and lazy steps won’t get the best for our buyers and sellers. To get first-class results for our clients, we persevere when faced with challenges. We wrestle problems to the ground and overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles to produce the most ideal outcomes possible.
- Resourceful: Real estate transactions are complex, with lots of moving parts and players that need to be coordinated in one direction. There are times when our agents and staff are faced with challenges and have to improvise, often when they’re out in the field and with limited resources. We recruit with this skill in mind, and our clients experience better results for it.
- Passion for People: When we help folks buy and sell homes, we’re doing a lot more than completing a transaction. We’re really helping people move to the next stage of their lives. We’re helping young couples growing their families, aiding family members in dealing with inherited property or assisting professionals to relocate across the country for a better opportunity. Understanding the needs and motivations of the client helps to ignite the drive to push on the client’s behalf until the problem is solved.
- Over-Deliver: Our goal is to create client experiences in which the buyer or seller has their expectations met and in such a way that exceeded the initial expectations. But the pinnacle of service is to anticipate a need that the client doesn’t know that they have, and then surprise them by meeting that need. Our on-going objective is to create an army of ‘Raving Fans’ who energetically refer our company and our agents to their friends and family.
- Coachable: To have the C.A.N.I (Constant and Never-ending Improvement,) you’ve got to be willing to accept feedback (from colleagues as well as clients) and try things a new way to improve results. You have to learn from your previous efforts and mistakes and show trust in the plan for success laid before you.
- Success through humility: As a collective, we believe in the proverb that states that ‘pride comes before the fall.’ Our company may have experienced massive growth and success, but we’re aware that it’s the fundamentals like customer service that keep our doors open. We measure ourselves primarily by our client satisfaction, not by increasing our market share or opening up new offices. Those things will come as long as we continue to excel at the core of our business -- exceeding the expectations of home buyers and sellers.